These are such fantastic times to be living in!
Do you agree?
Do you see/feel/sense it?
The changes coming forth are so very long over due.
Do you think so too?
I suppose there are those who still see chaos and turmoil as they gaze about the world that they view as dark/black/void of love.
There are those who still feel they must dredge up the ladder and fight through the entangling vines in life.
- they are also discovering that it does not need to be that way any longer.
- they are finding out that the world of imagination is what brings about change.
- they are experiencing that when they focus their attention WITH intention, on the end result, then THAT is what accelerates change.
- That is how we co-create.
When we look beyond the ‘confusion’ on the ‘plaque of life‘, we are then able to see the bright and brilliant beauty of what lies beyond.
My heart is uplifted as I see hundreds and thousands of people “Waking-Up” right now. They are finally able to see the world for the beauty and benevolence which it truly beholds. They are able to look beyond the illusion/see the end result and are joining the dance of UNITY.
With UNITY comes change for the future. And the bestest part is….
We are starting with a clean slate and creating our new world right now!
- of true pure Freedom
- with no more riff-raff
- and there be war no more
- where pre-2012 will be known as the “Barbaric Age”
- of responsible loving beings
- full of earth grown, toxin free foods
- in which you can drink from any flowing river
- with animals greeting you at the water side
- where integrity is the norm and greed has fallen away
- with clean air, water, soil
- in which we can agree to disagree
- that we are creating right now!
That is a sneak peek into a piece of my imagination of where I live now.
What does your future look like?
Go ahead…. use your imagination….
do not shy away from your own imagination….
utilize it fully, right now.
Please share with me, the beauty of what your future holds for you and the children, grand children, etc of tomorrow.